Re: I know that name was: runner plants

Oh, Kitty, ain't it de truff!  Invariably, my brain decides to pull a
Senior Moment when I'm trying to tell someone what a plant I have
grown for years is called...happens all the time.  Well, I bury the
tags next to the plant (to keep the squirrels from removing them)
and, of course, when the SM hits and I try to find the tag, I can't.
 Duh!  As the years march on, these SMs seem to happen with
increasing frequency, whether in the garden or not.  I will be
writing some post about something I grow and come up with a blank.
If I did not have the RHS Plantfinder next to me, I'd be sunk....and
as it is, sometimes it means an extended search as I can't even
remember what letter it starts with...ack!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Kitty Morrissy <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
> > Well I know the names of nearly everything I've planted,
> Pam,
> I KNOW the names of everything I've planted, it's just that
> rooting around in the brain for the name when I need it doesn't
bring it to
> mind fast enough.  More often the problem is that I know the
botanical, but
> the person I'm showing it to wants the common.  I fear that as the
> march by, I might have more trouble.  Also, on a morbid note, when
I die,