Re: OT- big time....

Well, Donna, we had rain early and then it cleared up and was
actually pretty nice by the time I got out of the office at 5PM.
Headed straight for the garden intending to do some planting but got
sidetracked doing some more clearing up instead....shoulda been done

My last gardening until Friday - out of town trips tomorrow and
Thursday and won't be back until well past dark both days:-(

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :