Re: Hofstra Flower show

Would seem to me that the easiest way to organize such a meeting is to use someone else's meeting, like the hosta show, as the focal point. Maybe we ought to announce when we're going to regional or national shows/sales, and say when and where they are, and how to reach us individually.

We all live within driving distance of many good society-sponsored shows. If we pay attention to these, we may develop a network of gardeners who get together now and then just to gab. Not a bad idea.