Re: Warm off the Press....

I also wanted it, Kitty, until I read somewhere that it's already out
of date when published as it takes them a while to update the
sources.  It would tell you, however, who was carrying a plant and if
they had stopped offering it, I expect they could point the way to a
source.  However, there are few plants I search for that I can't find
online anymore....Google is a gal's best friend and if Google fails,
I can always manually go through the nurseries I've bookmarked.

What I want is a  way to search my bookmarks that doesn't require me
to have an entire index of them on my small hard drives:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Jim, Gene,
> I've always wanted to get a copy of this source list, but can't
justify the
> cost.  It's not expensive for what it is, but for my ability to use
it.  I
> buy search and buy more plants than other gardeners because I buy
for our
> Display Gardens and also because I sometimes have a penchant for
the
> obscure, but still not enough to spend $40 on this book.  I tried
once to
> get CES to buy it but was unsuccessful.  Now that it is new (and
good for
> roughly how many years???????)  I may try running it buy him again.
 If it
> doesn't fly, I may be pestering you, Gene, to help me find things.
> Additionally, it is nice to know that if you are a member of AHS,
they
> always have a copy and you can check with their GIS Gardener's
Information

http://www.hort.net/funds/