From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto: wmorgan972@ameritech.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:43:23 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies   especially...

Thanks, Ceres! I'll be back over there in about 2 weeks and will take
a<br>good shovel with me and large pots for the transfer. Any idea how
to<br>extricate the weeds and grasses without harming the peonies?
and<br>leaving the rest to whatever comes. (I couldn't believe how many
came up<br>this year! But they do look so lovely in a
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf<br>Of
Cersgarden@aol.com<br>Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 8:54 PM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lots of questions...need help
purchasing a new peony you would be planting in the <br>spring so I
can't believe you will harm the plant however it may have affect<br>on
to worry about covering them. What will be, <br>will be.<br> Ceres
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com