Just thought I would let all of you know that spring has Finally sprung
here in my zone 5! First daf bloomed, trees budding, bushes starting to
bloom! Like this happened overnight! Nothing then everything :)

At dinner tonight, I am informing the family that dinner is no longer
provided before dark here anymore... unless you cook it! :)

The guys brought in three flats of pansies today to cheer me up....
hum... how cold of weather can they take anyone? (I normally never do
pansies, can't even remember the last time I planted/bought one)