Re: Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies especially...

In a message dated 4/8/04 3:59:12 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< I know my grandmother, thrifty woman
that she was...sigh, I really miss her sometimes and really wish she
could have seen my gardens. >>

Melody, my mothers father was a truck farmer in Missouri.  He lost one of his
hands and part of the arm in a hunting accident but could work that hoe with
one hand.  I would visit them during the summer to help him.  He would not let
me pick strawberries because I would eat to many so instead I had to pick
cherries.  My mother frequently says 'I wish my dad could see your garden'.