Re: Toadlilies

Kitty,
    Same thing happened here to some of my toadlilies. Not a problem. they
will send up new stalks, go on and leaf out, bloom right on schedule. You
will  never know they were hit buy the frost in a few weeks.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com