From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:43:42 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies     especially...

In a message dated 4/8/04 3:59:12 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< I know my grandmother, thrifty woman<br>that she
was...sigh, I really miss her sometimes and really wish she<br>could
have seen my gardens. >><br><br>Melody, my mothers father was a truck
farmer in Missouri. He lost one of his <br>hands and part of the arm in
a hunting accident but could work that hoe with <br>one hand. I would
visit them during the summer to help him. He would not let <br>me pick
strawberries because I would eat to many so instead I had to pick
garden'.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com