Re: Piggyback gardening

Mine insists on flopping down exactly where I happen to be digging!
Cathy
On Thursday, April 8, 2004, at 05:22 PM, Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/7/2004 8:53:35 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Slugger (the new cat) has a tendency to follow me everywhere. On Sunday I
gardened much of the day, going back and forth so he had to keep up. That
night he just zonked out. Tonight I was digging some Lamium and he decided
it would just be easier if he hopped on my back and watched what I was doing
over my shoulder.

Kitty, that is hilarious. Hyacinth likes to garden with me, too. His trick,
however, is to push my hand up, no matter what tool I'm using, so his head
can get scratched. When he's not driving me crazy he's lying on top of the cat
nip. He doesn't let me out of his sight. Cats are really funny.

zem
zone 7
West TN