From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 3:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bulls horn acacia

That's really interesting, Bonnie. This particular tree is native to
southern Mexico, but other acacias are native to the snow belt, so
maybe this one will survive there too. Wouldn't that be a gas? It
might, indeed, make a Bambi fence for Marge and Jim.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10

http://www.hort.net/funds/