From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:45:48 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Rose name

I'm working on the plant names list for our Display Gardens and need
some<br>help from the rosarians on the list.<br>One garden said they are
using Rosa 'Peace', a climbing rose. 'Peace' is<br>one that I do know
and it is a hybrid tea rose - a 4 footer. So I googled<br>around and
found there is a climbing version of this same hybrid tea rose.<br>But
it doesn't seem that anyone can agree on the name or that
everyone<br>agrees on one name to cover both roses. I have found it
know how this rose should be listed correctly botanically<br>while still
conveying that there is a difference between the hybrid tea and<br>the
hybrid tea climber that both use the same

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com