Re: FSU Spring Extravaganza

We got a few interesting plants, Noreen. Among them, a very dark, dark red desert rose, an import from Thailand.

The short one found some prostrate rosemary [a gift for a friend; we have a bed of it growing around the base of a ponytail palm].

We got a large pot of living stones [Lithrops] but I don't know which species. The short one took it to school before I could read the label or photograph it. The pot is about 6 inches in diameter and chock-a-block with dime size plants in a wide range of colors, patterns, and textures--and probably species.

We got a few other plants, small ones, but their labels don't seem to agree with Google, so I'll have to do a bit more searching before deciding what I think they are.