Re: Dbl Bloodroot

Even my
> husband was totally enchanted with them.

How could he not?  My regular Bloodroot bloomed a week before the double.  A
friend, not a gardener, came by for us to go breakfast, and I gave her the
super quick tour.  I told her she had to see this and as we rounded the
corner and saw the bed of fully opened BR, she gasped.  She'd probably have
fainted at the sight of a bed of dbl BR.

BTW - I ordered some more BR roots via ebay last summer.  They are coming up
soooooo tiny. A friend told me that's actually how they are in the wild.
True?

Kitty