From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [CHAT] WEATHER!!

Tornadoes - not in our town, but close by. We lost a BIG Pin Oak in
our<br>yard, hail, heavy rain and winds. My iris were just beginning to
bloom<br>and my bridal bouquet spirea was heavy with flowers...now they
look<br>pitiful. Another storm is supposed to move in tonight. Only a
true<br>gardener would lay awake at night praying for your gardens to
be<br>spared...but you know, after waiting all winter long for some
color and<br>life...it just hurts to watch your plants and flowers be
destroyed in<br>seconds

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com