Re: New botanic garden

That sounds wonderful -- and another reason to take my former mother-in-law
(and still a very good friend) up on her offer to visit when she's there.

Tomorrow I am going with my MG group to spend the day at the botanic garden
in Huntsville, AL.  I'll give you all a report when I get back.

zone 7
West TN