From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:44:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [CHAT] new garden photos now rocks

Well they're fantastic. I brought some awesome ones back from
Oklahoma<br>my last trip and they now grace my garden. Love them and
9:59:11 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] new
garden photos now rocks<br><br>> Pam: Those are rocks my husband and I
dug out of a new housing<br>> developement's construction site (with the
permission of the site's<br>> owners) during a pouring rainstorm one
year...took about 4 hours of<br>> intensive digging in the rain to get
them all. All 5 of us are nuts<br>> about rocks...we'll be driving
somewhere and one of us will spot a good<br>> looking rock and holler
"Stop!" We go on vacation and have been known to<br>> consider what we
should leave behind in order to make room for rocks<br>> we've
collected. Only once have we resorted to purchasing rocks but that<br>>
was from a friend of ours who owns a stone quarry and gave us an<br>>
exceptional deal on them. We generally collect enough on our own that
we<br>> don't have to buy them. Marty is so cute...he rarely brings
me<br>> jewelry...knows I have little use for the stuff...but he is
forever<br>> bringing me rocks...big rocks that he finds wherever and
lugs home for<br>> me as a surprise. One of those we had engraved with
our family name and<br>> a rose motif...sits in my front yard as a
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>> <br>> --- On Mon 04/19, < gardenqueen@academicplanet.com >
wrote:<br>> From: [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:57:03 -0500<br>>
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] new garden photos<br>> <br>> And I love those

Yipes, you got your work cut out there don't you.... looks like you<br>>
Some<br>> new pictures (and some old ones--sorry!) of spring in
http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm<br>> > <br>> > Melody, IA (Z
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>><br>>
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com