From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 11:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

Last yr there were just too many maple seedlings to remove them all.  Not
all come back, but those that have - quite a few - can be pretty wirey.
Easy enough to pull out now with a hard tug after a rain, but in another
year they'll have a bit of wood and an even stonger set of roots to anchor
them.  There're always a few that get a way.
Kitty