Re: WEATHER!! Now tornados

In a message dated 4/28/2004 5:48:21 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
The thunder, hail and wind wake you up, believe me.
Unfortunately, Pam, nothing wakes me up.  Last summer when we had straight
line winds in excess of 60 mph I slept right through it.  The only things that
wake me up are the weather alert, the alarm clock, and the beeping of the
battery back-up on my computer.  I guess living with so many cats (12) and the dog
for so long has enured me to slamming/crashing noise. <LOL>