From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:00:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

Welcome to Bubbaville darlin'. This town has been here since 1851 and
we<br>only got our first red light a month ago. Still can't get used to
it. We<br>used to be 10 miles from the nearest one (Kaufman, Seven
Points). And<br>yes, one would think Kaufman County would realize it's
Andrea H<br>Sent: 4/29/2004 9:18:00 PM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now
tornados<br><br>> I would think, with all of the advanced technology we
have these days,<br>> someone would come up with a standard warning
system for all tornado prone<br>> areas. It's ridiculous to not have a
<Zemuly@aol.com><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Wednesday,
April 28, 2004 9:19 PM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now
Central Standard Time,<br>> > gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
writes:<br>> > But if you heard the "tornado noise", I bet you'd wake
up!<br>> > I remember one night when our policeman called me to take
cover as a<br>> twirlie<br>> > was on the ground about five miles away.
The cats, the dog and I quickly<br>> got<br>> > into the closet. Soon I
heard the freight train sound everybody talks<br>> about.<br>> > I was
close to having a stroke when the whistle blew. I live across the<br>> >
highway from the Norfolk & Southern railroad. I'm afraid that without
any<br>> advance<br>> > warning I would be dead before I could reach
cover. I'll just keep on<br>> > relying on the weather service to give
> Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>> >

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>>

the hort.net fund drive!<br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com