RE: ok- Iowa folks...

Headed to a small town just east of Waterloo. No where
near St. Louis (thankfully!). This is a work thing...
we purchased some equipment and stuff from a company
going out of business.

So I have a parade of vehicles and trailers heading
out there this weekend. Sounds like the weather will
be on our side! :)