Re: Rabbits

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rabbits
  • From: james singer islandjim1@verizon.net
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:24:21 -0500

Chris, we've got a doggie beach here. Ms Fatma, who's been a couple of times with a friend's dog, says it's the best show in town.

On Mar 31, 2005, at 10:38 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

He really is too cute - what a doll!
He's snoozing away next to the photocopier/printer now. We went to the
dog park for the first time and he had a blast. He also totally exhausted
himself!

The dog park is neat -- 16 acres of fenced in land. We're lucky to have
that here!

Chris

P.S. I'm sure Romeo would say thanks. He's very concerned about his
appearance. ;)

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W