From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:54 PM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Fatma's reading room

Very difficult to take a meaningful picture of this area. But here it

But this is what you're looking at: stand-alone hammock in center; red
in foreground is hibiscus; red farther back and on ground is Turk's
cap; Light green top left is Jamaican cherry; dark green beneath
Jamaican cherry is orange jasmine [blooming now, Zem] and Meyer lemon;
tree trunks behind hammock are schefflera; big leaf bottom foreground
is felt-leaf kalanchoe; fuzzy-looking green bottom left is asparagus
fern and, below it, Surinam cherry; straight through is crown of
Madagascar palm, neighbor's lawn, and white plastic fence.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10