Re: Rain

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:08:37 -0600

We were supposed to get rain on Friday and early Sat but fortunately for me
it waited until late Fri so I could work in the yard much of the day.  I
work Sat, so I don't mind the dreary day out there.  tomorrow is supposed to
be nice and I'll tackle a lot of divisions to ready for my sale.
I've been fighting a stupid sinus infection which makes it hard to do as
much when I'm always stopping to blow my nose and trying to breathe.  I
didn't take anything yesterday as I wanted to not be so tired, but planned
to take something last night.  When I got up this morning, there was the
pill still on the counter. so now I'm in worse shape.  Gotta go buy more
Puffs with Aloe...