Re: birdseed, raccoons

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] birdseed, raccoons
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:58:20 -0600

I just didn't realize they were good for much of anything - in any type of
garden..  Oh, I suppose in the great circle of life they have their place,
but I find slugs to be a royal pain in the arse.  And even with a shell, I
just can't see them as cute or "fascinating".
I never had slugs until I brought in some hardwood mulch and now I'll never
be done with them. Spiders I usually try to put outdoors.  They're welcome
in the garden, but they sort of give me the creeps indoors.

Kitty