Re: Well, today...

The only thing I managed to do today was spend too much money and eat too
much. As it was in Florida, it was rainy this morning (STORMS) and then it
cleared up but a north wind blew in at about a thousand miles an hour.
Seriously, it made being outside almost miserable. However, not so
miserable that I couldn't go out to lunch and eat fried shrimp, and then go
to several nurseries. I did manage to come have with a Lady Slipper (my
first) and a new glazed container and several other items that I didn't'
really need. But I love my orchid....and my pot.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC