RE: native plants

I'm with Chris and zem amd Andrea - you'd better not still be home to read
Difficult time of year to figure out what plants might be what, but the house
should make for an interesting afternoon (but step carefully).  Shame it's all
being bulldozed without even a look.

There's valuable that can be picked up and run away with (diamond jewelry's
probably all gone <grin>), and there's valuable that can't - friend of mine
sold her father's very old house in western WV and they pulled it apart to sell
the pieces - turns out the solid wood doors, plus if I recall the windowsills
were made of marble, went for more than what they paid her for the whole thing.
 Parts and pieces that are renovators' dreams.

Let us know how the adventure turns out!

Maryland zone 6