Re: Supper

used to cook but the schedule doesn't really allow for
it anymore. I don't get home before 6 and John goes to
bed by 8:30 (he starts work really early) so he has
taken over the weekday cooking chore. That is only due
to his not liking to eat a big meal and go to sleep
so....I try to do somethign in a crock pot at least
one day a week. Everyone got used to a simple meat and
potato so even weekends are not too fancy anymore.

Of course then there are days like today... no dinner
for me at all.. won't get home till 9:30..

Donna