Re: H. foetiditus/ now Tulipa

Kitty,
I looked at this Corydalis (or a similiar one) at the nursery a couple of
years ago. It's a very nice blue there, hoping it will be as nice for me a
couple of zones cooler.
I bought some species tulips last year and promptly lost the name. Different
looking foliage than the tarda. I've seen these in a friend's garden. Hoping
they will be more persistant than the hybrids. They all die out except for
the yellow.
Judy B

Kitty wrote:
> the Corydalis - I just looked it up and saw it is hard to Z5, may have to
> try it.  One of our MG gardens asked for a particular blue, but it was a
Z7