Re: things that make you crazy....

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] things that make you crazy....
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:15:59 -0600

Donna,
I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with that, really. It was
just the part: "> >donates > all unpicked up stuff to us", made me think
that "all" could be quite a lot..

Regardless of how your company ends up with it or what the bakery does with
it, your point was the 4 yr old.  I don't know why crack heads were the
first thing to come to mind, my first impression is that the parents just
got a better deal on a better cake somewhere else and it was too much bother
to pick up the phone to cancel this one.  People today have no respect for
anyone else's time.  My vet says he has no-shows all the time. At this
hearing aid store, our clients for tests are no-shows half the time even
though I call to confirm appointments.  When they don't show and I call to
see if they might be on their way or if they need to reschedule, they just
say, oh, no, we just decided not to - or - we went somewhere else - or - oh,
yeah, I forgot - or - whatever.  They don't realize that someone else might
have been able to fill that slot.  They don't care that my vet has a staff
to pay and has turned clients away because his schedule is full and then is
left standing there with empty slots.I've begun to notice over the years
that there are more rude people around than polite ones.  And they don't
necessarily even realize it. that's one of the "things that make me
crazy...."

Kitty