Re: things that make you crazy....

Normally I don't do that, and I lied, I did have an egg roll at lunch. I
forgot about it. It was a long time ago. LOL! Today was just one of those
crazy days. The rest of my lunch got tossed in the trash. Shrimp w/
vegetables is only good so long after sitting on your desk. I usually don't
eat breakfast though. Coffee is all I want first thing in the morning.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC