Re: Quiet day

It was beautiful here too.  Around 60 degrees.  This was my  "opening day" of
the gardening season -- it was the 1st day for me this year  that I actually
got to spend working in the yard.  I spent the whole day  outside cleaning up
the pond, cleaning the yard and working on one of my  gardening beds.
Lesson learned on day 1 of the gardening season:  SUNBLOCK, SUNBLOCK,
I have to remember that next time.  The back of my neck is wicked  badly
sunburned.  BRIGHT RED!  Youch, it hurts.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7