Re: need your thoughts on some plants please.

 > > One of my favorite nurseries
- is this the guy with the coupons and parties?

Sanguisorba? That's an herb.  Salad Burnet.  So now they're pushing
specialty varieties, eh? The pictures are pretty.

E. Doubledecker is similar to Razzmatazz, just a bit different.  I finally
have a Razz coming in next week.  I also ordered both Orange and Mango
Meadowbrites and both Sunrise and Sunset.  The Meadowbrites got cancelled
and so did Sunrise, but I still have a couple of Sunsets coming.  We already
have one Orange Meadowbright.  The thieves only took E. Prairie Frost.

xHeucherella 'Stoplight' is a bolder version of xH. 'Spotlight'.  The red in
the center is more pronounced.  We hopefully have that coming in, too.  I
have Spotlight and would prefer Stoplight.

I think Heuchera Marmalade may have appeared prior to H. Amber Waves. I
ordered a flat of it but.....they cancelled.  I like the pictures.

All seem pretty garden worthy to me, go for it!

Kitty
neIN, Z5