RE: now hort updates was Quiet day

If it would be easier for you, maybe you should shut us down for a day or
two... we could live with it.... just let us know so we are not 'wondering'.

And my other thought is why are you doing this on such a great weather wise
weekend... we could have waited, really! Why not do this when it is rainy
and crappy out!

Thanks for all you do! :)

Donna
Who thinks you should go play in your garden today instead of this....which
is where I am headed... forecast 70's, sunny and not windy- Whoo Hoo!