RE: today in zone 5....

Thanks Chris....

I may have to rethink where it is at tho... I wasn't planning on it climbing
two stories high :(

I am really getting tired already, that is not a good sign! But I have
really done some impulse stuff today that I may regret. Decided to pull out
some plants that just have never really done well here. Also moved a few
plants that have bothered me for a few years in their placement. Probably
the wrong time to do it, but while they are still dormant they can start the
new season elsewhere. (I took the entire root system with dirt attached) It
is supposed to rain here tomorrow, so that will help settle them in.

Somehow this morning, I thought I could get a lot more done than
happened.... had dreams of getting all the bed's done.. HA! Lucky if I
finish the one I am working on. This particular one has always gotten
waysided over the years and left for last, so it really needed a major clean