Re: Garden pics to share

Actually-  I think it is hardy where you are (aren't you in zone 5??- I
never can remember where everyone is).

    /Geranium/ x /cantabrigiense/ 'Biokovo'

Anyway- it came from a local grower that specializes in mostly natives.
This one is obviously a hybrid.
Here is more info on this plant::

If you like it now, you should see the stunning reddish color the leaves
turn in fall.  I actually bought this one for the fall color.

Oh- oops, I forgot there were 2 pics of geraniums- that's the other
one.  And...no I don't know which one that is.  It's some type of
pelargonium hortorum, but I don't have a clue which hybrid.  I actually
go it a year or two ago at Emerisa nursery ironically.
Sorry my memory fails me and I don't think the tag exists anymore.  I'll
look tomorrow in daylight and post if I find it.