Re: Quiet day

The sun always finds a way to burn, in the strangest places!
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 4/10/2005 9:57:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

Amen!  I wear sunblock year rd as I have severe sun damaged skin  & make my
annual visit to the dermatologist.  The spot I have rcd  sunburn in the past
yrs is on my back just above the waist line.   I work standing but bent over
the wind kicks up my shirt exposing my  back where I don't apply sunblock.
Weird body colorations!