Re: This weekend (was RE: Quiet day)

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: This weekend (was RE: [CHAT] Quiet day)
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:56:03 -0600

That's what it's all about.  I put a lot of work into my garden, but will
never let the garden become "work".  I stop and marvel at new growth and
waste time dragging twine through the grass for Mick to pounce.  Sometimes
things don't get done, but enough always does.  I love the chance to sit
back in the Adirondack chair with a cat on my lap.