Re: today in zone 5....

You betcha - they woke me up about midnight.  Was dark when I left
this morning (like always) so I won't know until I get home how much
rain we got and if the winds took any liberties w/ my place.  The good
news is, I didn't hear any hail.  They were pretty quick moving storms
through here so they won't hang out long.   And I'm sure all the weeds
will have grown 3" since yesterday w/ the rain.  How nice.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX