Re: Beaufort update

LOL! I have flexarill (sp?) for a muscle relaxer. It does absolutely no
good unless you take 2, which then makes you oblivious to the passage of
time, including the alarm going off for work. I've been late a lot
recently. I've found that Naproxen or Ibuprofen works just as well and
doesn't knock me out. I am getting ready to hit the sack though. Time to
stretch out. It's really hard to read lying flat on your back
though......it's a never ending pain!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC