RE: Beaufort update

Boy you are not kidding Lynda! Hope you appreciate her
Andrea!

Sorry to hear you are hurting again Andrea. Must be
very frustrating not to be able to do much. But if you
play by the rules, you will be back in the dirt soon
:) Let us know how the theropy works... and hopefully
you can avoid the surgery. Ouch!

Yard guys! You folks all have yard guys... sheesh- no
wonder I am always way behind you folks, here I
thought I was just too lazy and slow working.... I did
hire two MG's for my mothers yard... not as many
different things there and I have no time to do it for
her....

Donna