Re: Beans talk

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beans talk
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:40:18 -0600

Got you trained, doesn't she?

Woody is a pale-orange, longish-haired tabby the spends the winter in my
Florida room.  His owner died and her son turned him out.  The poor guy has
been fending for himself for the past few years, but I believe someone
besides me has been helping him out.    He's gone through so many fights
over the years (not fixed) that he has a huge amount of scar tissue around
his jaws - along with the fur it triples the size of his face.  So when he
drinks from the birdbath or his bowl, the whole lower portion of his face
gets darkly wet.  The first time I saw him like that I thought he'd been
hurt. - nope, just wet.