Re: Lily beetle

These #$#@^%$&** beetles arrived in our area (Central Maine) last
season. I first noticed them when they defoliated an Asiatic Lilly that
I had. What a surprise & how gross to take the eggs off. I called the U
of Maine & they said to use neem & hand pick the tomato red beetles off.
I had them under control before the end of the season (I have about 100
plants)  but I'm afraid I will have to do the same from now on. The chap
as the U of M said the best way to control them is to stop growing the
lilies!! Some day perhaps.--- NOT---

Ron
zone 4
central ME