Re: rain? NOW Yardmen

I know you would Pam, and Yes, it is FRUSTRATING! I got out there tonight
an barely did anything (comparatively speaking) and now I hurt. Feel a hot
bath coming on! Of course I start physical therapy Friday so that's good.

On a good note, my hummingbirds are back! YAY! There are two so far on the
red honeysuckle which is blooming like crazy. Last year I think I ended up
with six so I hope I have even more this year. I just love to watch them.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Mom's
> > yard so I said I'll pay him to do mine. My front  yard was weed hell.
I've
> > never really talked to him much before. I should have gotten rid of him
> > when he couldn't remember my name. He kept calling me Adrian and Amber.
> > Now, how hard is Andrea to remember? And then when he weedeated the
Buttons
> > and Bows, I just wanted to take that weed eater from him and beat him to
> > death with it. A bit extreme I know, but hey, it's true. And then the
whole
> > racist comment thing really sent me over the edge. I'm still trying to
> > learn how to Not Be Nice. And then I paid him too much. I swear, someday
> > I'll get better.
> >
> > Andrea H
> > Beaufort, SC

He