RE: catch up in a nut shell....

Donna, the back is not as sore, but very weak so I still am "stuck"
Physical therapy starts on Friday. The dog was picked up from the shelter
by our Boxer rescue. He came into the shelter with the Velcro collar
embedded in his skin. The shelters call us as soon as a Boxer comes in and
we take over from there. They do not stay in the shelter if we have a
foster home for them. We will take care of his medical needs. Haven't
gotten an update on him yet since one of the volunteers picked him up.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC