RE: Thank you

David, you and Linda have been on all of our minds. You will continue to be
on them I know, and we are all hoping and praying that you and Linda will
someday be able to have a moment or two of comfort and joy again. Sending
thoughts, prayers, good vibes, and love to you and Linda.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC