Re: catch up in a nut shell....

Did you sample the rum while building the deck, too?

On Apr 16, 2005, at 4:22 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Chris... no using the good 151 Rum on the cement floor.... sheesh! Send it
here if you don't want it...:) and what is the verdict on the rug? Stain
out, livable, needs more work?
That stuff'll burn right through your stomach! I can picture the TV
commercials showing a painted concrete floor: This is your stomach. Then
they show it all bubbling and peeling: This is your stomach on 151 proof
rum!

As far as the rug goes, I think it needs more work. :( The spots aren't
super-noticeable, but if you know they're there they jump out immediately.
Kind of like all of the flaws on the deck that I built. :)

Chris

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W