RE: everybody sleeping?

I was definitely sleeping. Went to bed at 10:00 pm with two dogs snoring in
my ears. Got  a lot done this weekend, most things in the ground (Only
those I could sit on the ground and plant with a spade, no shoveling)
Planted astilbes, camellias, Setcreasea, salvia, and a few other things.
Started a bunch of things to sell, and just general puttering. I was tired
last night though! Now I"m up at this early hour trying to clean up my
house a bit before work.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC