Re: Weather

well that is kinda nutty not to use both. We use both
at our sale, along with info posters on each plant
with pictures etc by each plant... They finally
listened ot me about laminating them and saving for
the following year...

I only met Debbie once- she never attended any other
of our meetings or functions. Seems nice enough, but
that one meeting doesn't mean much..... and she was
out numbered with the regulars, so didn't have much to
say.

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center