RE: purple

David, I want to order a purple. AND I wanted to tell you The Path is
turning around. I quit watering it, fertilized it, and now it's in the hot
windy sun, in a pot, with its branched drooping over some rocks by the
water garden. It's got buds and blooms all over! So gorgeous. Thanks for
the advice! Now, what do I need to do to order a Purple? That one is just
stunning!

Hope you're making it OK. Love to you and Linda

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/davefranzman/album?.dir=/bc7d&.src=ph&.tok=phF
T_mCB.Fl9Uht8